Mom’s Dinner is full of simple recipes that are made with easy-to-find ingredients. They are replicable for all home cooks and include expert tips and tricks to ensure each recipe you make is delicious. You will easily feel like a success at dinner time, every night of the week!
Cooking Up A Delicious Holiday Table
Time to celebrate the Holidays in the very best way possible, by making really really delicious food! Invite your friends and family to the tastiest holiday table in town, yours of course. Just wait until people ooohhhh and aaaahhh over your stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy. You will feel like a huge success this Season!
- Homemade Stuffing
- Thanksgiving Sausage & Herb Stuffing
- The BEST Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
- Simple Savory Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Super Flavorful Gravy Without Drippings
- Ham Balls
- Braised Tri Tip with Red Wine Glaze
- Four Great Ways to Cook Haricot Verts
- Oven Roasted Carrots
- Easy Broccoli Bacon Salad
- Canned Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- Classic Deviled Eggs
Recipe Developer, Writer, Photographer & Podcaster
Susie is a professional recipe developer and food photographer with over 25 years experience in the food industry. Read more about Susie here.
Latest & Greatest Recipes
Brand new recipes that are hot off the presses (or off the stove, in this case). If you sign up for my NEWSLETTER you will never miss a new recipe!
Meals for A House Full of Holiday Guests
Whether you are hosting a house full of guests for the holidays, or you are planning a large vacation, planning menus can be stressful. On Mom’s Dinner there are plenty of menu planning resources to use. FULL MENUS with recipes are always included! Find the one that is right for you:
Christmas Sweet Treats and Baking
Whether you are baking for your family or going to a cookie exchange, all the sweet recipes you need this Christmas Season are here. You will find recipes like Fruit Cake Cookies, Buckeye Balls and Saltine Toffee will become your favorite Christmas Cookies!
Really Really Good Holiday Cocktails!
We LOVE a good craft cocktail here at Mom’s Dinner, especially tequila! Celebrate the Holidays and cheers your friends and family with any of these delicious cocktails.
- Christmas Punch (with or without alcohol)
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Drink
- Tequila Hot Toddy
- Pomegranate Martini
- Spiced Apple Cider Margarita
- Añejo Tequila Old Fashioned – Two Ways!
- Blackberry Tequila Smash
- RumChata Root Beer Cocktail
- RumChata Espresso Martini
- Fresh Ginger Margarita
- Frothy Tequila Sour Cocktail
- Blood Orange Margarita
Helpful Tips for Using The Mom’s Dinner Website
Learn how to use all the fun and helpful features on the Mom’s Dinner website and recipe cards! Listen to Susie share all the tips and tricks with the audio player below:
Find recipes for…
Helpful Dinner Recipe Ideas
Short on time, hosting a dinner party, have picky eaters, guests are coming at 5:00?? Find the perfect recipe to feed your hungry crowd with one of these delicious dinner recipes, some take less than 30 minutes to put together!
- Deluxe Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- Braised Tri Tip with Red Wine Glaze
- Ultimate Guide to Beautifully Roasted Chicken
- Next Level Swedish Meatballs
- Grilled BBQ Pork Tenderloin
- Dutch Oven Beef Stew
- Asian Marinade for Salmon
- Ground Turkey Shepherd’s Pie
- Shrimp Carbonara
- Marinated Chicken Spiedini with Amogio
- Homemade Turkey Pot Pie
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas Suiza
Savory Side Dishes
Complete your amazing dinner menu with the perfect side dishes. You will find everything from Instant Pot Baked Potatoes to Green Beans.
Let’s Make Dinner Podcast
Your audio library of amazing dinner recipes that help you get dinner on the table every night of the week. Listen to a quick recipe or cook along!
Instant Pot Recipes
Calling all Instant Pot lovers!! Whether you are a beginner or an advanced user these are some of the best Instant Pot Recipes that are double tested, tried and approved delicious!
Tis the season for soup to be simmering on the stove while a cold wind whips outside. Nothing warms the soul more than a nice warm bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup with Egg Noodles, Classic Chili that is spiced just right, or thick and hearty Beef and Barley Stew
Kid Friendly Dinner Recipes
Feed even the pickiest eaters with any of these Kid Friendly recipes! Everything from spaghetti to tacos to chicken noodle soup, you will find something for everyone. A lot of these recipes are also easy enough to let the kids help with dinner prep!
Instant Pot Favorites
These are a few of the Instant Pot Recipes that readers come back for again and again. Get dinner on the table quickly and deliciously with any of these recipes…
- Instant Pot Beef Pot Roast – Complete Guide
- Damn Good Instant Pot Chili
- Instant Pot Shredded BBQ Beef
- How to Make Instant Pot Risotto
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- Creamy & Flavorful Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot Beef and Noodles
- Instant Pot Beef & Barley Stew
- Amazing Instant Pot Italian Meatballs
- Instant Pot Beef Ragu
- Instant Pot Beef Ramen
- Instant Pot Italian Beef