Mom’s Dinner is full of simple recipes that are made with easy-to-find ingredients. They are replicable for all home cooks and include expert tips and tricks to ensure each recipe is a success. You will easily have a delicious dinner on the table every night of the week!
Mom’s Dinner readers love these recipes because they are simple recipes that turn out perfect, every time!
- Shrimp Carbonara
- Five Star Instant Pot Swedish Meatballs
- Deluxe Chicken Tetrazzini
- Instant Pot Pork Roast with Vegetables & Gravy
- The BEST Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
- Our Favorite Chicken Enchilada Recipe
- 30 Minute Instant Pot Chicken Chili
- Ham Balls
- Classic Midwest Homemade Sloppy Joes
- Cast Iron Roasted Half Chicken with Pan Gravy
- Five Star Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Instant Pot Boneless Pork Ribs
Helpful Tips for Using The Mom’s Dinner Website
Learn how to use all the fun and helpful features on the Mom’s Dinner website and recipe cards! Listen to Susie share all the tips and tricks with the player below:
Latest & Greatest
Brand new recipes that are hot off the presses (or off the stove, in this case). If you sign up for my NEWSLETTER you will never miss a new recipe!
Find a Recipe
Not sure what to have for dinner? Search for what sounds good here:
Let’s Make Dinner Podcast
Your audio library of amazing dinner recipes that help you get dinner on the table every night of the week. Listen to a quick recipe or cook along!
Savory Side Dishes
Complete your amazing dinner menu with the perfect side dishes. You will find everything from Instant Pot Baked Potatoes to Green Beans.
Instant Pot Recipes
Calling all Instant Pot lovers!! Whether you are a beginner or an advanced user these are some of the best Instant Pot Recipes that are double tested, tried and approved delicious!
Recipe Developer, Writer, Photographer & Podcaster
Susie is a professional recipe developer and food photographer with over 25 years experience in the food industry. Read more about Susie here.
Find recipes for…
Fire Up The Grill
Tis the season to dust off your grill and cook dinner outside! You will find some great grilling recipes like Juicy Turkey Burgers & Pork Burgers to Grilled Buttermilk Chicken.
Kid Friendly Dinner Recipes
Feed even the pickiest eaters with any of these Kid Friendly recipes! Everything from spaghetti to tacos to chicken noodle soup, you will find something for everyone. A lot of these recipes are also easy enough to let the kids help with dinner prep!
Helpful Menu Planning Resources
Whether you are hosting a house full of guests for the holidays, or you are planning a large group vacation, planning menus can be stressful. On Mom’s Dinner there are plenty of menu planning resources to use. Find the one that is right for you:
Dinner Recipe Ideas
Short on time, hate planning dinner, have picky eaters?? Find the perfect recipe to feed your hungry crowd with one of these delicious dinner recipes, some take less than 30 minutes to put together!
- Deluxe Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
- Easy Beef Ramen Noodles
- Easy 15 Minute Parmesan Tilapia
- Best Baked BBQ Meatballs
- Marinated Chicken Spiedini with Amogio
- The Ultimate Veggie Lasagna
- Homemade Turkey Pot Pie
- Easy Smothered Burritos
- Pork Milanese with Tomatoes and Garlic
- Beef Pot Roast with Gravy
- Fish Stick Tacos
Instant Pot Favorites
These are a few of the Instant Pot Recipes that readers come back for again and again. Get dinner on the table quickly and deliciously with any of these recipes…
- Instant Pot Beef Pot Roast – Complete Guide
- Damn Good Instant Pot Chili
- Instant Pot Shredded BBQ Beef
- How to Make Instant Pot Risotto
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- Creamy & Flavorful Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot Beef and Noodles
- Instant Pot Beef & Barley Stew
- Amazing Instant Pot Italian Meatballs
- Instant Pot Beef Ragu
- Instant Pot Beef Ramen
- Instant Pot Italian Beef