2021 Big Football Game- Chiefs vs. Buccaneers. If you are cheering on the Chiefs then you better have a Run It Back Cocktail in hand! This is the official cocktail! It is a vodka based drink that is a little sweet and a little tart and perfectly red to watch the Chiefs play football!
Grab these things to make your Run It Back Cocktail:
- Raspberry Vodka
- Cranberry Cocktail Juice
- Triple Sec
- Grenadine Syrup
- Cocktail Shaker
- Stemmed Cocktail Glass or Martini Glass
More Football Game Recipes
Run It Back Cocktail
- 2 oz cranberry cocktail juice (or cran-raspberry cocktail)
- 1 oz raspberry vodka ( I like Smirnoff raspberry vodka)
- 0.5 oz triple sec or other orange flavored liqueur
- splash of grenadine syrup
- squeeze of a lemon wedge
- lemon twist
- Optional – maraschino cherry
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in the cranberry cocktail, raspberry vodka, triple sec, splash of grenadine and squeeze of lemon.
- Shake vigorously for about 15 seconds.
- Pour into a stemmed martini or cocktail glass. Garnish with lemon twist.
To serve over ice…
- Pour over ice in a cocktail glass and top with soda water or lemon flavored soda water.
If nutrition facts are provided they are calculated as an estimate to the best of our knowledge.