If you are cheering on the Kansas City Chiefs then you better have a Run It Back Cocktail in hand! This is the official cocktail! It is a vodka based drink that is a little sweet and a little tart and perfectly red to watch the Chiefs play football!
Grab these things to make your Run It Back Cocktail:
- Vodka ; raspberry vodka is very good here but can also use a citrus flavored vodka or regular vodka.
- Cranberry Cocktail Juice
- Triple Sec
- Grenadine Syrup
- Cocktail Shaker
- Stemmed Cocktail Glass or Martini Glass
The nice thing is you can serve it up style in a martini glass or over ice, topped off with a little soda water.
More RED Cocktail Recipes
More Football Game-Day Recipes
Run It Back Cocktail; GO CHIEFS!!
- 2 oz cranberry cocktail juice (or cran-raspberry cocktail)
- 1 oz vodka ; raspberry vodka is very good here but can also use a citrus flavored vodka or regular vodka.
- 0.5 oz triple sec or Cointreau
- splash of grenadine syrup
- squeeze of a lemon wedge
- lemon twist
- Optional – maraschino cherry
To serve "up" in a stemmed glass…
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in the cranberry cocktail, raspberry vodka, triple sec, splash of grenadine and squeeze of lemon.2 oz cranberry cocktail juice, 1 oz vodka, 0.5 oz triple sec or Cointreau, splash of grenadine syrup, squeeze of a lemon wedge
- Shake vigorously for about 15 seconds.
- Pour into a stemmed martini or cocktail glass. Garnish with lemon twist.lemon twist, Optional – maraschino cherry
To serve over ice…
- Shake the cranberry, vodka, triple sec, grenadine and lemon in a shaker with ice.
- Pour over ice in a cocktail glass and top with soda water or lemon flavored soda water.Garnish with a lemon twist and/or a maraschino cherry.
If nutrition facts are provided they are calculated as an estimate to the best of our knowledge.