Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies are an easy to make treat that everyone will love! They are made from just a few ingredients – Funfetti Cake Mix, eggs, oil, and almond extract. Add some extra rainbow jimmie sprinkles on top and they are ready in just 10 minutes.
Here are the things you need to grab to make these Funfetti Cookies:
- 15.25 Box Funfetti Cake Mix (Rainbow Chip or Rainbow Confetti cake mixes work too!)
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- almond extract
- rainbow jimmie sprinkles
The nice thing about using a cake mix to make cookies is that most of the ingredients are already mixed for you – flour, sugar, leavener, and flavorings. All you need to do is add the eggs and oil. In this case we also add a little almond extract because it is delicious!! And don’t forget the extra sprinkles.
It doesn’t matter if you use Pillsbury (Funfetti), Betty Crocker (Rainbow Party Chip), or Duncan Hines (Rainbow Confetti)… they will all work!
Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipes
Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl stir together the funfetti cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and almond extract. Make sure everything is well combined.
- With a tablespoon or small ice cream scoop, drop the cookie dough onto the baking sheet. Sprinkle the dough with the rainbow sprinkles.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. For a darker baking sheet – 9-10 minutesFor a lighter baking sheet – 10-11 minutesNOTE: If you are baking in batches, pop the unused dough in the fridge while the first batch bakes.
- Let the cookies cool on a cooling rack for about 5-10 minutes before eating.
If nutrition facts are provided they are calculated as an estimate to the best of our knowledge.