A refreshing Vodka Lemonade recipe that is made with fresh squeezed lemonade. This is a wonderful vodka cocktail that has the perfect balance of sweetness and tartness.
If you are looking for a more fruity vodka recipe, this Raspberry Vodka Soda is a great cocktail to make too! It is also a little less sweet than this Vodka Lemonade recipe.
Measurements in a Cocktail
When making a cocktail you can use a measurement called a “part”. It is an inexact measurement and just refers to the amount of liquid added. It can be any amount, 1 ounce, 3 ounces, or 1 cup. The key is keeping the amounts/parts equal, so start with whatever 1 part equals. See the chart below:
How to Make a Vodka Lemonade
The key to a really good Vodka Lemonade is the fresh squeezed lemonade! Use the recipe linked, it is the perfect balance of sweet and tart.
You will want to use the ratio of 3:1 to make your drink. That means you will have 3 parts lemonade to 1 part vodka.
Fill a glass with ice, pour in 1 part vodka (1 ounce) and then 3 parts lemonade (3 ounces), give it a stir and garnish with a lemon wedge.
Fresh mint can make an amazing garnish in your vodka lemonade! Set a few leaves on the top of the cocktail or lightly tear the leaves in half and place in the drink for a nice hint of mint.
Vodka Lemonade Recipe
- 1 part Vodka I prefer Tito's
- 3 parts fresh squeezed lemonade Use this recipe for Fresh Lemonade
- fresh lemon wedges and (optional) fresh mint leaves
- Fill a glass with ice. Pour in 1 part vodka and 3 parts fresh lemonade. Give it a stir and garnish with a lemon wedge.
- OPTIONAL: Garnish with fresh mint leaves, tear in half and place in the drink.
If nutrition facts are provided they are calculated as an estimate to the best of our knowledge.