This is not your average chocolate and marshmallow s’more. We are making Strawberry S’mores with two ingredients; fresh strawberries and marshmallow fluff! It tastes like the best strawberry shortcake you have ever had. The strawberry stays nice and cold and juicy and the marshmallow fluff gets warm and gooey on the inside and crisp and golden on the outside.
If you are going to have a campfire or a fire pit, I highly recommend you try these Strawberry S’mores asap! I literally got goosebumps the first time I tried them.
Plan on having at least 2 per person.
RELATED: S’mores in the Oven
Fresh Strawberries- cut the top/greens off of fresh, ripe strawberries. But keep the strawberries whole so they will stay on a skewer.
Marshmallow Fluff- instead of traditional marshmallows we are using marshmallow fluff to coat the strawberries. It is sticky enough to stick to the strawberries, and the sugar content crystalizes in the fire.
How To – Picture Instructions
- Place your cleaned and prepped strawberry on a skewer.
- Coat Strawberry with Fluff
- Roast Over The Fire
Clean the strawberries and remove the top/greens. Place a strawberry on a long skewer.
With a knife smear the marshmallow fluff over the strawberry… the thicker the better!!!
Place in or near the fire to toast the outside of the marshmallow fluff.
Enjoy your Strawberry S’more… and repeat!
More Summer-y Desserts
Strawberry S’mores Recipe
- Fresh Strawberries
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Wash the strawberries and cut the top/greens and discard.
- Place the strawberries on a skewer.
- With a knife or spoon smear the fluff all over the strawberry (the thicker the better!!!).
- Place the coated strawberry near the fire with the skewer and let the outside of the marshmallow fluff toast.
- Enjoy and Repeat!
If nutrition facts are provided they are calculated as an estimate to the best of our knowledge.