Yes, you absolutely can make s’mores in the oven. Some might argue that they are better than cooked over an open fire! The chocolate gets nice and melted and the marshmallows brown perfectly on one side and become all soft in the middle. Pop the top graham cracker on and your have one killer s’more!
Sometimes you want a s’more when you don’t have a fire available, that is when you need this Oven S’more recipe!
Step by Step- Smores in the Oven
First, Get all your supplies ready:
- graham crackers
- chocolate bars
Now, turn your oven broiler on. Let it heat up while you get your s’mores ready for the oven. (it’s ok if the oven doesn’t come to a full broil! Just let it warm up.)
Next, crack the graham cracker sheets in half. Break each chocolate bar into 4 chunks.
Lay half the graham cracker sheets on a sheet pan, top each one with a chunk of chocolate, then place two marshmallows on top of the chocolate.
Place the s’mores in the oven, on the middle rack, for 3 MINUTES. Stay close, you can smell the marshmallows when they start to brown : )
Pop the top graham cracker on the s’mores and enjoy!
S’mores in the Oven Recipe
S’mores in the Oven
- 8 marshmallows
- 4 graham cracker sheets broken into 2 squares each
- 1 chocolate bar broken into 4 pieces
- Turn on the oven broiler. Let it warm up while you assemble the s'mores. It is ok if it doesn't heat up all the way.
- On a baking sheet place half of the graham cracker squares, top with a chunk of chocolate and two marshmallows each.
- Place in the oven, on a middle rack, for 3 MINUTES. Stay close so that your marshmallows don't burn, you will be able to smell them when they start to brown.
- Put the top graham cracker on each s'more and smoosh it down.Enjoy your melted chocolate and soft toasty marshmallow s'mores!
If nutrition facts are provided they are calculated as an estimate to the best of our knowledge.