I am so pumped for the first episode of Let’s Make Dinner!! If you would have told me a year ago I would be starting a podcast I would have said you were crazy… But here we are. I guess never say never, right?!
In Episode 001 we are making really good grilled hamburgers for dinner. Susie shares all the tips and tricks you need to make crave-worthy burgers. This will definitely become your go-to recipe you will have on repeat all summer long.
There are 7 main rules to follow when making great grilled hamburgers:
- Use high quality 80/20 ground beef
- Start with a panade to keep the burgers juicy.
- Add fresh garlic to the panade to add a punch of flavor.
- Don’t overmix your ground beef into the panade.
- Form the patties about ½-1 inch larger than the buns, then they will shrink to fit your buns.
- Place a divot in the center of each burger to prevent too much shrinkage on the grill.
- Grill the burgers over direct heat.
Recipes in the Episode
Here are the links to the recipes discussed in this episode: