We all love a good chicken recipe and this recipe for Instant Pot All-Purpose Chicken is no exception. It cooks in only minutes with very little effort. It comes out flavorful and juicy- the perfect start to your dinner plans!
How great is it when 5:00 rolls around and you realize that you already have dinner waiting in the fridge. IT’S THE BEST- like a Mom miracle!
That is one reason I love this recipe for INSTANT POT All-Purpose Pulled Chicken. You can make it on the weekend, put it in the fridge, and then use it thru the week for a quick dinner.
Uses for INSTANT POT All-Purpose Chicken
This section could go on for days…101 chicken dinner ideas. I won’t take it that far! Here are just a few ideas to use this All-Purpose Pulled Chicken recipe to get dinner on the table:
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup or Chicken Noodle Soup for Kids
- Creamy Chicken and Noodles
- My Favorite Chicken Enchilada Recipe
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Creamy Chicken Tacos
- Top a really good salad with chicken. The Honey Mustard Chicken Bacon and Avocado Salad from Cafe Delites is one of my favorites. Just sub pulled chicken for the grilled marinated chicken…I promise it will still be really good!
- BBQ Chicken Pizza
I hope you give this recipe for INSTANT POT All-Purpose Pulled Chicken a try in your kitchen!
Instant Pot All Purpose Chicken Recipe
INSTANT POT ALL-PURPOSE PULLED CHICKEN
- Cut the chicken breasts in half, widthwise.
- Place the chicken breasts in the Instant Pot. Pour the chicken broth and worcestershire over the chicken. Then sprinkle with remaining seasonings.
- Close the lid and turn the pressure valve to seal. Cook on Meat/Stew or Pressure mode, on high, for 7 minutes.
- At the end of 7 minutes let the pot do a natural pressure release for 6 minutes. Turn the pot off and turn the pressure valve to vent to quick release the remaining pressure.
- Take the chicken out of the pot and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Shred the chicken using 2 forks, clean hands OR the quickest method is with a hand mixer! If using a hand mixer, place the chicken in a large mixing bowl, and blend the chicken until it is to the shred that you like (it will go quick!).
- Pour 1 cup of the juice from the bottom of the Instant Pot over the chicken before storing in the fridge.
- Keep in the fridge for up to 4 days or according to your chicken expiration date.
If nutrition facts are provided they are calculated as an estimate to the best of our knowledge.