This Cinnamon Toast Crunch Drink Recipe is a delicious martini that tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal! It is a mix of just two simple ingredients: RumChata and Fireball Whiskey. It is a sweeter cocktail so it makes a great dessert drink, just like this RumChata Root Beer.
If you purchase RumChata also give this RumChata Espresso Martini a try!
What is RumChata
Step by Step Picture Instructions
To make this Cinnamon Toast Crunch Drink, start by mixing the cinnamon and sugar on a flat plate. Then dip the rim of a stemmed glass in a little RumChata and then the cinnamon sugar.
Add a couple cubes of ice to a cocktail shaker, pour in the RumChata and Fireball. Shake. Then strain into the prepared glass.
Enjoy this as a happy hour or dessert drink! Optionally garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon or a whole cinnamon stick.
More RumChata Drinks
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Drink Recipe
- stemmed cocktail glass
- 3 oz Rumchata
- 1 oz fireball whiskey
- On a flat plate combine the sugar and cinnamon.1 tablespoon Sugar, ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Lightly wet the rim of your glass with a little RumChata, then dip in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Add a couple cubes of ice to a cocktail shaker. Pour in the RumChata and Fireball Whiskey. Give it a vigorous shake for about 15-20 seconds.3 oz Rumchata, 1 oz fireball whiskey
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Optionally garnish with a cinnamon stick or a sprinkle of cinnamon.
If nutrition facts are provided they are calculated as an estimate to the best of our knowledge.