This is a life changing recipe for Whole30 Smoked Paprika Aioli. I think during the Whole30 diet one of the things I missed the most was creamy dips, dressings, and sauces. This Aioli is somewhere between a mayo and a cream sauce. The flavor is OVER THE TOP!! It is creamy and tangy like a mayo, but then has warm flavors from garlic, chili powder, and smoked paprika.
During a Whole30 diet it is amazing on baked potatoes, pulled pork, grilled chicken, grilled steak, steak bites with sweet potatoes, your finger…. just about anything. LOL! Our favorite is a baked potato drizzled with EVOO, piled with Whole30 pulled pork, and topped with this aioli and green onions!
If you love Smoked Paprika flavor then definitely also check out my Sausage and Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner with Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette, it’s a reader favorite!
How to Make Whole30 Smoked Paprika Aioli
You will start with a strong blender or food processor. Add 1 whole egg, 1 tsp coconut aminos, 2 ½ tsp lemon juice, ½ tsp chili powder, ¼ tsp smoked paprika (make sure it’s smoked!!), ¼ tsp salt, ⅛ tsp pepper, healthy pinch of garlic powder, and a healthy pinch of onion powder.
If you are using a closed blender (like a nutribullet), go ahead and just add all the avocado oil. If you have a feed tube turn the blender on and slowly drizzle in the ⅓ cup avocado oil. Either way works!
Since this is a raw egg recipe you don’t want to store it too long or it gets “eggy”. I recommend making this fresh if you can. But you can store leftovers in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Raw Egg Disclaimer
This Whole30 Aioli recipe does contain a raw egg. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
For a non-Whole30 aioli recipe that uses store bought mayo instead of a raw egg, check out this recipe for Cajun Aioli.
Whole30 Smoked Paprika Aioli Recipe
Whole30 Smoked Paprika Aioli
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 2 ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- healthy pinch each- garlic powder and onion powder
- ⅓ cup neutral tasting oil – avocado or olive oil
- In a strong blender or food processor add all the ingredients.
- If you have a closed blender (like a nutribullet) add the oil and blend for 25-30 seconds until it thickens.
- If you have a blender/food processor with a feed tube add the ingredients and then turn the blender on and slowly drizzle the oil through the feed tube.
- This aioli is EXCELLENT served on a baked potato topped with Whole30 Pulled Pork!! It is also great served over steak bites, sweet potatoes, or grilled chicken!
- Store any leftover aioli in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 days.
If nutrition facts are provided they are calculated as an estimate to the best of our knowledge.